Thursday 11 April 2019

Kalamazoo Elementary School Testimonial | Kensington Ergonomics & Security Solutions


We spoke to the Principal as well as some of the staff and students of Kalamazoo Christian Middle School, about the role #Ergonomics and #Security play in their daily routine. Joel N., Principal, talks about the KENSINGTON AC12 SECURITY CHARGING CABINET: “All of our students in the middle school have a Chromebook that they use, not exclusively but frequently, for classroom work. I have the charging station for Chromebooks and I really appreciate it as far as all of our students have one-to-one so they have their own but I have loners in case of breaks or in case of 'I forgot to bring it' as middle schoolers do and I love the fact that I have that charging station, it has a door on it, they're always readily charged, the trays come out nicely and it has a lock on it so that I know where they're going to. We have expectations of our students and staff spending a great deal of time on these technologies and to do so in a healthy way instead of just sitting, instead of getting carpal tunnel or other things I think it's extremely important that Ergonomics play a part in what we do here.” Erin T., Technology Teacher about the SMARTFIT SIT STAND WORKSTATION and WIRELESS PRESENTER with Laser Pointer and Memory: “I've really enjoyed using the standing desk. I have a really good view of what it is that they're working on in their Chromebooks. Being in the back of the room and I use the laser to point up at the screen, they're able to see exactly what I'm talking about when I'm mentioning something for them to see on the screen.” http://bit.ly/2Kq77Cr Kensington The Professionals' Choice April 10, 2019 at 03:51PM

No comments: